- John Pizzarelli, Rockin’ In Rhythm: A Tribute to Duke Ellington (Telarc)
- Joan Armatrading, Steppin’ Out (Eagle Rock Entertainment, DVD)
- Gary Moore, The Definitive Montreux Collection (Eagle Rock Entertainment, 2-DVD-CD set). Part of the Live At Montreux series.
- The Plimsouls, Live! Beg, Borrow & Steal: October 31, 1981 Whisky A Go Go (Alive Records)
- Dark Dark Dark, Bright Bright Bright (Supply & Demand Music)
- Jimi Hendrix, Valleys of Neptune (Legacy Recordings and Experience Hendrix LLC). Features 12 previously unreleased, fully realized Jimi Hendrix studio recordings available for the first time.
- Randall Bramblett, The Meantime (Blue Ceiling Records)
- Nick Moss, Privileged (Blue Bella Records)
- The Kilborn Alley Blues Band, Better Off Now (Blue Bella Records)
- Cash Box Kings, I-94 Blues (Blue Bella Records)
- Matthew Stubbs, Medford & Main (Blue Bella Records)
- Dropkick Murphys, Live on Lansdowne, Boston, Mass. (Born & Bred Records, CD + DVD)
- The Secret History, The World That Never Was (Le Grand Magistery LLC)
- Various artists, The T.A.M.I. Show: Collector’s Edition (Shout! Factory, DVD). This is the first time this historic concert film has ever been released on DVD. It features performances by The Rolling Stones, The Beach Boys, James Brown and The Flames, Chuck Berry, Marvin Gaye, Smokey Robinson & The Miracles, The Supremes and more.
No date listed
- Jake Hertzog, Patterns (Buckyball Music Inc.)
- Marc Wagnon, Earth is a Cruel Master (Buckyball Music Inc.)
- blld, Materia Prima (Squatter Madras, Iapetus)
- Percy Howard’s Meridiem, A Pleasant Fiction (Necessary Angel)
- Lynsey De Paul, Love Bomb (Renaissance Records and ItsAboutMusic.com)
- Nervus Rex, Nervus Rex (Renaissance Records and ItsAboutMusic.com)
- Kit Hain, Looking For You (Renaissance Records and ItsAboutMusic.com)
- Dana Cooper, The Conjurer: The Mysterious Man of Mellifluous Melody (Dog Eared Records)
- Jason Liebman, Sweet Sacrifice (For The Artist Records)
- The Paul Speidel Band, Playing Stages (PSP Recordings)
- Patsy Cline, Sweet Dreams —The Complete Decca Masters (1960-1963). (Hip-O-Select). Limited edition pressings.
- Alex Hargreaves, Prelude (Adventure Music America)
- Wilson Pickett, Funky Midnight Mover — The Atlantic Studio Recordings 1962-1978 (Rhino Handmade, 6 CDs). Features Pickett’s Atlantic material, plus a full CD of rare or previously unreleased recordings. Presented in a 92-page, linen-wrapped book with many rare and unseen photos.
- Various artists, Horse Feathers and Animal Crackers: A Tribute to Queen (Main Man Records, 2 CDs.)
- Frankenstein 3000, They’ll Be Waking Up Soon (Main Man Records)
- True Love, ¡Pas Net! (Main Man Records)
- Rod Stewart, Once in a Blue Moon: The Lost Album (Rhino). Features covers of songs by The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Tom Waits, Stevie Nicks on “lost” album from 1992. Includes two unreleased session outtakes.
- Yo-Yo Ma with Emanuel Az and Itzhak Perlman, Mendelssohn Piano Trios (Sony Music Masterworks). This marks the first-ever recording by this trio.
- Michael Martin Murphey, Buckaroo Blue Grass II: Riding Song (Rural Rhythm Records)
- Neil Diamond, Hot August Night/NYC: Live from Madison Square Garden (Columbia, 2 CDs, DVD and Blu-ray). Expanded to 32 songs with six live bonus tracks from world tours.
- Chuck Berry, Have Mercy: His Complete Chess Recordings 1969-1974. (Hip-O-Select, 4 CDs). Features liner notes by Berry biographer Fred Rothwell, with great period photos and graphics, plus session-by-session credits.
- Jenny Whitely, Forgive or Forget (Black Hen Music)
- Various artists, Across Their Universe: Lowbudget Records Does The Songs of The Beatles (Lowbudget Records)
- The Ron Spencer Band, Roller Coaster Blues (Real Gone Records)
- Ronny Cox, How I Love Them Old Songs (Wind River Records)
- Various artists, Concert By The Lake (Eagle Rock, Blu-ray)
- The Marshall Tucker Band, Way Out West! Live From San Francisco 1973 (Ramblin’ Records/Shout! Factory)
- Grateful Dead, Road Trips: Oakland 12-28-1979 (Grateful Dead Productions, 2 CDs plus a bonus disc)