Fairfax, VA (November 2016) — For more than 25 years, the Rock And Roll Hall of Fame has celebrated musicians and music that have made a significant impact on the evolution of rock n’ roll. Their induction ceremonies include once-in-a-lifetime concerts and musical collaborations that could only be made possible on these special nights. And this November, Time Life has pressed a selection of the most indelible performances in the history of the Rock Hall induction ceremony — previously only available in digital and physical formats — with ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME LIVE: VOLUME 3. This unique vinyl album, the third release in the collectible HOF Live series, has been pressed in a black and white swirl, and is priced to collect at $25.98. The net proceeds of go to The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Foundation, which supports the exhibits and educational programs of The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum.
Featuring 10 tracks from 1987 through 2008, this LP, a must-have for any music lover’s library, includes memorable live performances from some of rock’s most legendary musicians including Keith Richards, Aretha Franklin, John Mellencamp, The Allman Brothers, Stevie Wonder, Eric Clapton, Robbie Robertson, Traffic and many more. All-star, collaborative jams, one of the highlights of every HOF induction ceremony, are highlighted on VOLUME 3: Carl Perkins, Keith Richards, Paul Butterfield and the Rock Hall Jam Band come together for a rousing rendition of “Blue Suede Shoes” (1987); on the eve of their induction in 1995, The Allman Brothers served up their classic “Midnight Rider” with Sheryl Crow and in 2000, Eric Clapton, Robbie Robertson and Bonnie Raitt joined The Rock Hall Jam Band on “Sweet Home Chicago.” VOLUME 3 also features live performances by Velvet Revolver with “Ain’t Talking ‘Bout Love” (2007), Traffic’s “Dear Mr. Fantasy” (2004) and John Mellencamp’s “R.O.C.K. In The U.S.A.” (1995) and more.
ROCK & ROLL HALL OF FAME LIVE – VOLUME 3 (BLACK/WHITE SWIRL)
Format: Vinyl LP
Run time: 43 mins.
- Blue Suede Shoes (Mono) — Carl Perkins, Keith Richards, Paul Butterfield and The Rock Hall Jam Band (1987)
- (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman — Aretha Franklin (1995)
- R.O.C.K. In The U.S.A. — John Mellencamp (1995)
- Midnight Rider — The Allman Brothers Band With Sheryl Crow (1995)
- Hallelujah — Damien Rice (2008)
- I Heard It Through The Grapevine — Stevie Wonder, Keith John, Joan Osborne And The Rock Hall Jam Band (1996)
- Nature Boy — Ray Charles (2000)
- Sweet Home Chicago — Eric Clapton, Robbie Robertson, Bonnie Raitt and The Rock Hall Jam Band (2000)
- Ain’t Talkin’ ‘Bout Love — Velvet Revolver (2007)
- Dear Mr. Fantasy– Traffic (2004)