Beatles: Abbey Road price guide

2654, Something/Come Together, 1969, 100.00
—Original: With small Capitol logo on bottom of B-side label

2654, Something/Come Together, 1975, 20.00
—With “All Rights Reserved” disclaimer

Capitol
2654, Something/Come Together, 1976, 6.00
—Orange label with “Capitol” at bottom

2654, Something/Come Together, 1978, 6.00
—Purple label; label has reeded edge

2654, Something/Come Together, 1983, 6.00
—Black label with colorband

2654, Something/Come Together, 1988, 5.00
—Purple label; label has smooth edge

S7-17698, Something/Come Together, 1994, 4.00
—Blue vinyl

S7-17700, Here Comes the Sun/Octopus’s Garden, 1994, 4.00
—Gold/orange vinyl

Albums

Apple
SO-383, Abbey Road, 1969, 20.00
—With “Mfd. by Apple” on label; “Her Majesty” is listed on the label

SO-383, Abbey Road, 1969, 20.00
—With “Mfd. by Apple” on label; “Her Majesty” is NOT listed on the label

SO-383, Abbey Road, 1969, 40.00
—With Capitol logo on Side 2 bottom; “Her Majesty is listed on both the jacket and the label

SO-383, Abbey Road, 1968, 75.00
—With Capitol logo on Side 2 bottom; “Her Majesty is NOT listed on both the jacket and the label

SO-383, Abbey Road, 1975, 25.00
—With “All Rights Reserved” on label, either in black print or in light pint along label edge (both versions exist)

Capitol
SJ-383, Abbey Road, 1984, 30.00
—New prefix; black label, print in colorband

SO-383, Abbey Road, 1976, 12.00
—Orange label

SO-383, Abbey Road, 1978, 10.00
—Purple label, large Capitol logo

SO-383, Abbey Road, 1983, 15.00
—Black label, print in colorband

SEAX-11900 [PD],  Abbey Road, 1978, 40.00
—Picture disc; deduct 25% for cut-outs

C1-46446, Abbey Road, 1988, 25.00
—New number; purple label, small Capitol logo

C1-46446, Abbey Road, 1995, 12.00
—Apple logo restored to back cover on reissue

Mobile Fidelity
1-023, Abbey Road, 1979, 50.00
—Audiophile vinyl

Related Content

The Beatles
Fab Finds of the Fab Four
By Noah Fleisher
Format: Paperback

Delights and Insights About The Beatles Memorabilia

Memorabilia featured in this guide, often accompanied by the price paid at auction for the item, include publicity photographs, vinyl records, invoices and contracts, posters, instruments and equipment, among other items.

The Beatles: Fab Finds of the Fab Four is a visually stunning, richly entertaining and truly unparalleled exploration of rock relics associated with the band that changed the face of rock ‘n’ roll forever.

eNewsletter

Click here to check out the latest price guides from Goldmine.

Other Content

Watch the unboxing of The Beatles 50th Anniversary editions of the ‘White Album’ (above).

8 thoughts on “Beatles: Abbey Road price guide

1. I have a question about a miss-stamp on an abbey road album. On side 2 instead having Abbey Road, The Beatles, and then the listing of the songs, on a apple label; my album has Space, Modern Jazz Quartet, and 1. dilemma and 2. adagio from concierto de aranjuez, also on the apple label. I don’t know the year of print because I don’t have a sleeve/jacket (I’m not sure of the term, but I’m referring to the paper that album slides into). On side 1, which is correctly printed- SO-383; and at bottom of the label “produced by george martin, recorded in englad”. On side 2, the miss-print side- STAO-3360; at bottom of label-“produced by john lewis, supervised by peter asher, then recorded in englad; and at the very bottom of the label-mfd. by apple records, inc.”. The imprint on the vinyl is SO| 383 F42 #1(it looks like #1 at least). My question is that I didn’t see this album listed in your listing of all the different prints of abbey road: is this album rare?

2. Sounds interesting. Are you willing to make a trade for this album?

Mark Shapiro

3. i have the Beatles abbey road and i am selling it to the person with the highest offer

4. I have an Abbey Road picture disk album. I opened it to look at it but never played the vinyl. It’s in A-1 condition. I will sell it to the highest bidder.

5. I also have Beatles albums that were sold in the sixties and early sevemties that are still factory sealed, never opened and never played.

6. I have an Apple SO-383 Abbey Road album unopened, still in it’s original cellophane. Do you have any idea what it’s worth?

7. I have an unopened SO-383 Abbey Road album. It has a Capitol logo on the back cover, but Her Majesty isn’t listed on the jacket.