In the February 2021 issue of Goldmine, legendary singer-songwriter John Fogerty talks about his latest project, Fogerty's Factory, where he enlists his immediate family to share in his creative process
Also in this issue:
• The Story of The Grateful Dead as a heavenly experience on vinyl
• The Searchers guitarist/vocalist Mike Pender reminisces
• Dave Mason reimagines the album Alone Together for a new generation
• With his new album, Jesse Colin Young goes from past to present
• An excerpt from Dave Thompson’s vast encyclopedia on Hawkwind
• Firefall revisit their country rock roots
• Southern rock of the Outlaws is reborn through Live at Rockpalast 1981
• A 73-year-old Michael Des Barres embraces the energy of music
• Actor Jeff Daniels’ 10 Albums that changed his life
... and a lot more!
On sale at select Barnes & Noble and Books A Million newsstands beginning January 5, 2021.