The Rolling Stones have announced a Rolling Stones 'CD singles' box set due for April 11, 2011 release.
This set includes:
* 45 singles packed with rarities, re-mixes and live versions across 173 tracks!
* Comes in a striking pink box featuring the band’s trademark tongue design.
* Overflowing with all-time classic hits, collectable B-sides and hidden gems.
* Over 80 tracks not currently available on official releases!
* Taken from the original British, US and European singles.
* Lovingly replicating the original 7”, 12” and CD singles in miniature picture sleeves and labels.
* Also houses a 32-page hardback book packed with memorabilia, period photos, essay by renowned journalist, broadcaster and Stones expert Paul Sexton.
* Also features an exclusive new interview with Bill Wyman, the band’s former bassist and on-going archivist.
* Limited numbered edition
* The set will also be available digitally
* A limited 7" vinyl "Brown Sugar" for Record Store Day *April 16th 2011 will be released separately